Hollywood Whitening (Advanced)
Not all laser teeth whitening systems are the same! Our production team has tested every form of teeth whitening treatment to offer you the most advanced system. This exclusive Hollywood Whitening technique is designed to suit your teeth as an individual in detailed specification, from enamel type to the structure of your teeth and gums. The 1 hour treatment consists of 3 applications of Hollywood Whitening™ gels is being applied to your teeth at every 15-20mins intervals, this is the only clinically proven system to produce maximum shiny results instead of a chalky white.
Hollywood Whitening (Basic Spa)
Introducing Basic Spa, a more affordable option. A quick and simple way to whiten your teeth using a standard technique. Achieve whiter teeth in under 1 hour.
Differences between the 2 whitening techniques
|Basic-Spa White||Advanced-Hollywood Whitening™|
|Natural whiteness level||7||10|
|Treatment Time||Require longer time||Require less time|
|Staff care required||4||8|
|Price of materials||5||9|
|Healthy for teeth||10||10|
|Technician skill required||3||10|
|Expert Opinion||Very Good||Excellent|
Comparison chart to other whitening systems
- We are different
- Why have it done?
- Compare to Zoom
- Result Guarantee
- Aftercare Advice
- Before & After Pics
We are very confident in our laser technology, so if we cannot make your teeth brighter, nobody else can.
Before choosing a laser system, please be advised that not all laser systems or products on the market are the same, we are one of a few companies in the world which offer guaranteed results. Our whitening accelerator light is a first class medical device and is the most advanced technology available today.
A one off laser treatment is the most effective and safest whitening procedure available, this is done in less than 1 hour. Using the most effective and powerful system. We can guarantee an instant result in 1 single procedure. In the space of your lunch break; we can restore your top and bottom front surface of teeth up to 14 shades brighter. Are you ready to give your teeth the healthy treat it needs after years of staining? Give your teeth a transformation today.
- Are you happy with the way your teeth look?
- Or are you unwilling to smile because your teeth are less than pearly white?
- Are you worried that your teeth are discoloured by coffee, tea or smoking?
- Do you lack self-confidence because your teeth are stained by age or tetracycline?
- Are you tired of home, mouth tray products or other laser whitening systems that don’t work?
Every Child starts off with beautiful white teeth, but strongly coloured foods and drinks like coffee, tea, and cola can discolour the surface of your teeth. After a time these stains penetrate deep inside the teeth. Just like white clothes which have picked up dyes and can never regain their original brightness, stained teeth are very difficult to whiten with conventional methods. But Hollywood Whitening advanced technology cleans both the surface and the internal structure of the teeth. Hollywood Whitening offer the world leading in professional dental whitening systems, is dedicated to developing the safest and the most advanced technologies for cosmetic dentistry. Numerous clinical studies have proven that our system, which takes less than 1 hour to return your smile to sparkling white, is the most effective way for whitening the teeth without any side effects. It also whitens teeth stained by tetracycline, age, speckled by fluoride, yellowed by medicines or hereditary discolouration.The cold-light tooth-whitening machine uses a narrow beam of high-intensity blue light with a wavelength of between 480 and 520 nanometers. A special optical process removes harmful infrared and ultraviolet light. A whitening fluid and 20 nanometer silicon dioxide rapidly oxidizes the entire surface of all 16 or more front teeth in one short treatment, restoring them to a beautiful white.Tests prove that, after whitening with Hollywood Whitening, the teeth score 5 to 14 points higher on the VITA scale. The results are much better than can be obtained with comparable products.
Call now to book an appointment, and join thousands of satisfied patients enjoying their confident, shiny-white smiles.
The very latest in power teeth whitening system from Hollywood Whitening can leave you with a smile to rival those of Hollywood Stars…
The science of tooth whitening has been in development for over 100 years, and has never been shown to cause harm to the teeth. But the Hollywood Whitening system has taken whitening to new levels of safety and comfort. Our cold-light technology and proprietary gel formulation combine to whiten teeth to their brightest- in less than 1 hour.
The Laser light activates the whitening gel and oxidises the pigmentation of the teeth through the dentin tubules, restoring them to white.
Shows an obvious improvement on the Vita shade guide. Operating at a wavelength of 460-760 nanometers, the light is filtered to remove ultraviolet for a low temperature light to provide a safe and comfortable treatment.
Very Effective For Teeth
Teeth that have been stained by smoking or by substances like coffee or tea can easily be restored. It also whitens teeth teeth that are discoloured by medicines such as tetracycline or speckled by fluoride, though severe cases require more than one treatment.
The Whitening Process
The Laser light is directed to the whitening gel on the labial (front) surface of the upper and lower teeth. The process of fresh gels is being applied 3 times during the 1 hour procedure. Water and oxygen free radicals are released which bond to molecules causing the discolouration. The result is fresh white smile.
Hollywood Whitening vs ZOOM
- Zoom treatment preparation time is significantly longer and less comfortable for the patient.
- The UV of Zoom exposure puts the patient at risk from sun burning to the lip – Hollywood Whitening system filtered out this light source completely (No burning)
- The intensity of the Zoom light is too weak- Since Hollywood Whitening system is filtered, the correct light wavelength is much more powerful.
- Zoom is not suitable for everyone as people are more likely to experience temporary sensitivity during the treatment.
Why is Zoom inferior?
- Treatment preparation time is significantly longer and less comfortable for the patient. The light emitted from the Zoom system with no filtration contains high levels of Ultraviolet light. The UV exposure puts the patient at risk from sun burning during the procedure and therefore the doctor is instructed in the Zoom operational manual to block out ALL PINK TISSUE in the mouth of the patient. In the video sent the with Zoom system the doctor is instructed to use gingival barrier to completely seal the gum tissue first. Then, the doctor is to use gauze and cotton rolls to fill the exposed inner cheeks and margins along the lips and gums. The doctor is instructed to place gauze sheets inside the mouth to cover the tongue and to seal or “glue” the gauze and cotton rolls together with the remaining gingival barrier and light cure this additional material to prevent any exposure of the pink tissues to the light emitted from the Zoom lamp. Obviously when you compare the preparation of a 2 to 3 millimetre gingival margin barrier required with the Hollywood Whitening technique to the lengthy preparation with the Zoom system, it is easy to imagine an additional 10 to 15 minutes of chair time when preparing the patient for treatment. This longer preparation time is not only unwelcome to the dentists, but also uncomfortable for the patient. Additionally, the patient can no longer breathe through their mouth, further placing the patient to more discomfort.The gingival barrier and complete protection of the pink tissue cannot be guaranteed. During either the Hollywood Whitening or Zoom procedure, the patient will inadvertently move his or her mouth as the cheek retractor is never completely comfortable and keeping the mouth completely still for the entire treatment is unlikely. As the patient moves his or her mouth, the gauze and/or cotton rolls used during the Zoom procedure inside the mouth and glued together with gingival barrier can easily tear apart. If there is any tear at all, the patient risks getting sunburn inside the mouth during the treatment. Subsequently, in between cycles, the doctor must check the barriers to make sure no tears have appeared during the cycle and correct any tears and cover any newly exposed areas before resuming the treatment. This adds even more time to the treatment.
- Without any filtering of the light, the UV exposure creates heat inside the mouth. As heat builds up inside the mouth during the treatment, further trapped by all the cotton and gauze, there is increased risk or damage to the tooth pulp and increases in post-treatment sensitivity. Teeth and gum tissue that is warm and exposed to the gel at the same time will have a higher risk to develop serious sensitivity. In our discussions with doctors that have used the Zoom system, they complain that many patients cannot complete the last cycle as the teeth are already very irritated and sensitivity becomes unbearable. As a result, many refuse to pay for the treatment as they cannot finish the entire procedure.
- The intensity of the light is too weak. Since there is no filtration, the Zoom system uses a weaker light source inside the lamp head to control some of the risk of heat, sensitivity and UV exposure. As a result, the treatment time must be extended to three cycles of 15 to 20 minutes each in order to get good results. The problem is that such a long amount of time with teeth exposed to the gel (as well as the UV and heat) creates even more risk of sensitivity both during the treatment as well as after the treatment is complete. The patient is also in the chair no less than 1 hour and in many cases nearer to an hour and a half to complete the treatment.
- One additional point that you may face: Zoom adds a chemical to their gel called Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) which is a proven desensitizing agent. Some dentists may ask you about this chemical and if we use it in our gel too. WE do not use it, and the reason is the chemical, in our testing, acts as barrier to the gel penetrating deep into the teeth. Unlike Fluoride, ACP gets in the way of the whitening gel as it travels deep into the dentin to oxidize those difficult stains. Instead of treating the sensitivity this way and reducing the results, we use fluoride – also a proven desensitizing agent – and insist on making the treatment time as short as possible through better, safer, light-acceleration and shorter patient prep time and chair time. This is the best way to make sure the patient sees the best results with little or no sensitivity.
Whilst there are many factors involved with regards to how white your teeth will go, such as your age, the mineral content of your teeth, the type of staining you have and how dark or white they are in the first place. These factors make it impossible for us to judge exactly how white your teeth will go.What we will guarantee is, this is the most advanced teeth whitening system currently available and that we will get your teeth to the maximum as the can possibly go. Every single person achieves a guaranteed brighter result. We do not promise 6-8 shades whiter as usually companies who offer this don’t know what they are talking about. How can you achieve 8 shades whiter if some of us are already 4 shades from the top? these companies usually uses a low grade shade chart that has 20-24 shade gaps while ours has 12-16 shade gaps. So technically if you were to achieve 5 shades with us, it is equivalent to 10 shades on other shade chart.
Within the 24 hours after the whitening procedure, You are recommended not to consume non-coloured food or drinks such as red wine, cola, coffee, tea, soy sauce, dark sauce and food that are too hot or cold. Also, customers should avoid coloured toothpastes, mouthwash as well as tobacco products.
Maintenance- ( Suggested but not required)
- It is recommended to maintain the whitening results by using the advanced home whitening pen as below. This is a convenient way to touch-up the whitening results at home as needed in the future.
- Depending on your lifestyle and your diet, this will affect how quickly your teeth will stain again. In clinic touch- up treatments are suggested once in a while to maintain that top result.
So Why Teeth Whitening Pen?
Are you tired of giving maximum efforts for minimum results? Do you want a safer, easier way to whiten your teeth? Then look no further than our advanced whitening pen.
Our latest product will out date all time wasting home gum shield kits. It’s simple, safe and very cost effective!
Our day to day diet and lifestyle plays a huge part in the brightness of our teeth. Drinks like tea, coffee and red wine can take a hefty toll on our teeth’s brightness, as well as smoking and certain foods. Now we offer a simple and effective way to fight back against staining.
Advantage of Non Peroxide Teeth Whitening Pen
- No home trays
- No moulding of gum shields
- No gagging on mouth piece
- No mixing of ingredients
- No Mess
- Safe for teeth
- Easy to use
- Time saving
- Cost effective
- And most importantly, Gets Results.
Why not try out a C Shape mouth re tractor to make it even easier to apply.
David Richardson- Pharmacist- November 2007
Very professional, fantastic results, and now I can smile with pride. I definitely would recommend my family.
Victoria Jackson – Dental assistant- November 2007
I work as an assistant in a dental surgery, I always wanted laser treatment done but never got round to it. My dentist is not qualified to carry out laser teeth whitening, we only sell the home bleaching kit but it doesn’t seem very effective so I didn’t bother. I looked up a few places but some are not specialist. When I heard that Hollywood Whitening is the most advanced way to whiten your teeth. I knew this was the one i wanted, most effective and quick service. I am so happy with the result, its brilliant.
Rebecca Palmer- Assistant Manager- December 2007
My teeth has never been so white. What a bargain, I never thought I can get laser treatment done for a fraction of the cost. My friend paid a fortune elsewhere and she got exactly the same thing, Thank you so much.
Nelson Anny- Mortgage Advisor- January 2008
I am so pleased with the look of my teeth now, I was scared at first because I have a phobia with going to the dentist, but there was absolutely no pain during the treatment. What a wonderful invention.
Mike Roland- Surgeon- April 2008
I had my teeth lasered before but not like this, this is just another level of laser whitening.
I couldn’t believe the result. A+
This depends entirely on each individual, normally the results can last for years and depends on whether you smoke and consume staining agents. Periodic touch up treatments can be taken over time to time for clients that frequently have staining foods or drinks. Think of it like a white coat, it can stay forever white if you want it to.
Yes 100%! Years of teeth whitening treatments all over the world have proven that it is good for the gums as laser light kills the bacteria that causes gum disease. To conclude, it’s actually good for your teeth and gums.
The treatment itself takes less than 1 hour under the light. Discolorations that built up over the years will completely be removed in 1 single procedure.
For many years, scientists have proven that there are no side effects; some people may experience a slight sensitivity for a couple of hours after the treatment.
Our system has safely whitened millions of teeth, and we are probably one of the most experienced teeth whitening companies as this is our speciality. Every single person achieves a guaranteed brighter result.
Cosmetic teeth whitening treatment cannot change the colour of new crowns, veneers or fillings. If it’s an old crown or veneers, the treatment may take them back to their original colour.
No pain at all; very few may experience minor sensitivity for a few hours after the treatment. A chance of high sensitivity is very slim and will subside after a few hours.
Our whitening method will whiten your teeth instantly. As this is our specialised area, we invest in the most up to date technology. The result is far better than any teeth whitening system in the world.
Cosmetic tooth whitening is suitable for most. Pregnant women should not undergo teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening can be very harmful if cheap inferior products are used. We are using a superior and quality approved product which is 100% safe – it does not change or damage the structure of your teeth. Years of experience and a product that has satisfied millions of customers explains why people choose Hollywood Whitening for safety and results.
We are a specialist! As a Global leader in teeth whitening systems, we invest in the most up to date technology available that no other company can deliver.
Terms: Treatment or distribution services stated above vary on results, prices, services, products, methods and professional status. Services are being carried out by each individual person/businesses. Hollywood Whitening or this website has no liability on the service or products of these businesses. Please enquire directly with the individual businesses who offer the service.