Tattoo Removal Training
Be Trained by a Global Leader
There is a reason why we are the King of Lasers! Tattoo Removal Training the correct way is just as important as having a great system. No third party tattoo removal training company understands the system as well as the manufacturer does. To ensure excellent quality control, we would strongly advise that you are fully trained by an approved AW3® trainer. This will enable you to achieve the best possible results for your future clients, even if you are an experienced technician.
A rule of thumb is never to have training in one place and buy a machine from another. It always end up in disaster where the trainer does not fully understand a third party machine, vice versa some manufacturers are behind in treatment techniques due to their lack of research and development into their own machines. This will limit the operator to achieve the maximum results no matter how good the machine is.
The complete package is more than just buying a machine with simple operational training. It includes all of the accredited qualifications as well as the below. This intensive training is a must, after which, our team is available to offer you lifetime support if you ever have queries on the treatment, customers or equipment servicing.
- 1x AW3® accredited certification. Full training including theory, practical, consultation, pre-treatment plan, contraindications, support and many more. Some machines offer more than 1 treatment, we will train you in depth on all the treatments that the machine has to offer.
- Core of knowledge Certified- Required only for Tattoo Removal Training & Hair Removal in some countries such as the UK
- Better than a franchise without the costs! Customers can book on our websites by searching for the nearest location to them. Practitioners will get free direct business via text & email when there’s a customer booking via our websites (Subject to below*)
- Professional marketing soft copies such as banners, posters, flyers etc…
- Lifetime training support
- Yearly discount on servicing of your machine which is required by the local authority and insurance companies.
- Priceless consultation forms written by our litigation solicitor to avoid no win no fee claims
- Fast track to become VTCT Level 4 qualified if required in the future (Laser & IPL in the UK only)
- Be part of the largest laser & cosmetic organisation in the world
*Location Listing Terms: We have the right to choose who we list on our website and its affiliates. Centre listing is 90% guaranteed but it is not 100% as this depends on the location that you are in, or it depends on your professionalism as a whole. You have the choice to opt out if you do not wish to be listed.
Is the training difficult?
An intuitive user interface makes training a lot more fun and simple. Years of extensive research and improvements, our engineers are able to design the AW3® machines to simplify the user’s experience. Parameters and other settings are automatically set on our tattoo removal training and machines, which fundamentally makes the training simpler for the students. Systems that lack innovative technology can be very time consuming for the trainer and the student, where training can take days or even weeks. Advanced technology, improved techniques and a better training structure has cut this down dramatically.
When things are simple to you, they will be simple for your customers which will result in a better treatment service.
Our business reputation is your business reputation
As a leading manufacturer, we use the AW3® systems within our own clinics worldwide. To protect our branding and reputation, we only distribute the same equipment to businesses that we use ourselves.
- A quality machine and quality training = Greatest results
- A poor machine and quality training = OK results
- A quality machine and poor training = Good results
- A poor machine and poor training = Next to No results!
- The most recognised branding in the industry- Be part of a global leader
- Constant Innovating to be ahead of the fast paced technological world
- We don’t just sell machines, we manufacture them so we understand them inside out
- Using the highest quality parts and components from leading brands
- We have many of our own clinics worldwide so you can have faith in a system that works
- AW3® systems can be used on everybody- Not restricted unless you have certain medical conditions
- A strong team of experienced engineers and government approved trainers
- Simplicity- AW3® systems requires effortless work for the technician
- Only accredited training is being offered
- Durability and reliability of our systems are exceptional
- Outstanding customer support
- European Standard
To ensure that your business is successful, we are here to help. A good machine and training is one thing, but getting ongoing support is just as equally important. Depending on the package that you buy, we will offer support to that specific order.
Your success is important to us because it is a reflection on our branding. Whether it is marketing, a training issue, operation of machine, customer’s problems etc… feel free to contact us for support. We pride ourselves in giving quality after sales and support, we want you to become a valued member rather than just a customer.