Machines warranty and future repair
If there is a problem with your item, you must notify us immediately within 7 days of receiving your product, after which the warranty terms is applied where warranty support can only be provided by AW3. We carefully check your items through our strict quality control team before shipping it to you, like all electronic products, sometimes problems can occur. You must check for any cosmetic damages before accepting your product from any courier company. Please do not accept if there are cosmetic damages as we cannot hold any responsibility for this.
Warranty is subject up to 48 hours inspection before advise can be given. Warranty covers part and labour but not the postage, we provide you with a professional freight case and padding so that your machine can be securely protected during transportation. The warranty is being provided directly from the manufacturer where agents, distributors, or affiliates are able to assist during the warranty period.
Prices below are up to date as of 02/03/2014.
Important: We must receive pictures and videos of the problem before we can advise you further, where issues must be logged clearly to avoid miscommunication. The support department has an infrastructure working alongside engineers to solve problems as quickly as possible, it is best to follow their procedures and advice for a speedy recovery of your item. 90% of the time issues can be diagnosed and solved remotely unless there is a physical fault.
Only the support team and engineers are able to deal with technical support. Please do not contact our sale staff, trainers, managers or directors with any machine support or warranty issue as they are not trained to deal with machine fault. Doing this can potentially prolong us to solve your problem even further as information is not correctly recorded.
Very rarely faults can occur and we understand that it is frustrating when there is a problem with your machine or products and we will try to solve it as soon as we could. We cannot be liable for any loss of earnings or loss of business when there is a problem with your product.
Only authorised distributors or engineers are able to service or repair the machine on our behalf. All consumable items such as handles aswell as the machine will be void if the machine is found to be tampered with during or after the warranty period. We will refuse to service / repair the machine and consumables if it has been tampered by unauthorised personnel.
During the warranty Period
- On received and inspection, we aim to fix, repair, replace a like for like of the machine/parts within 1-2 working days. A courtesy machine/parts is not really advisable as the turn around time is very quick.
- You may hire a courtesy machine only while your machine/parts is being repaired. For all laser / IPL machines, a one off fee of £315/$400/€300 is required to rent the machine while your machine is being repaired. This is not really required as the turnaround time is usually very quick.
- For IPL/ Laser/YAG/Lipo/Cavitation/Fat Freeze, courtesy machines do not include filters and handles as you must use your own. Unless we provide you with a different model then we will provide you with handles and filters.
- For IPL it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. The handle usually lasts much longer but we cover new handles up to 100,000 effective shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier.
- For YAG it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. The handle usually lasts much longer but we cover new handles up to 250,000 effective shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier.
- For Laser diode hair removal, it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. Effective shots is a few millions depending on the settings used. We cover new handles up to 20,000,000 flashing shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier. Warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear to handle or filters.
- Laser diode pads, cavitation handles, RF handles can lasts many hours and has a 12 months warranty. From time to time, you will need to replace the laser pads for better customer results. There are between 2-12 diodes on the the laser pads and warranty is only covered if over 50% of the diode are blown per pads.
- Specialist equipment such as Nano, Pico, Hifu and vein removal diode vary and the warranty terms is available separately. Warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear to handle or filters.
- A deposit, payment, rental agreement together with your existing machine is required before a courtesy machine can be released.
- Consumable parts or other parts such as adapters, power cable, glass or filters are not covered under warranty. Due to factors such as electric current, fragile glass, usage and the nature of the items which cannot be covered. These items can only be replaced within 7 days and does not cover accidental damage.
- New warranty or extended purchased warranty cannot be forwarded to another customer/business if they have not had the training with us.
After the warranty period
- If you require a temporary replacement service, for all IPL/ Laser/YAG/Lipo/Cavitation/Cryolipolysis machines, a one off cost of £500/$1000/€700 is required to rent out the machine until your machine is fixed. If you have extended warranty cover, then your work will be a priority with a turnaround in just 1-2 days if your machine model is still in production. (This is subject to availability)
Repaired Warranty Terms
- Repaired parts after the warranty period is covered for 90 days if your machine is being serviced regularly.
- If your machine is not serviced within the recommended period, repaired parts is only covered for 30 days warranty.
Worldwide Warranty–If there is not a repair base in your country, we will send the parts for your electrician to fit with our professional guidance and support. This apply immediately after you have received your machine. Due to high international postage costs, it is not ideal for the machine to be sent back to us. This also apply to brand new machine which may have a small chance of parts being damaged in transit. With our guidance and support, it is very simple to resolve the issue immediately as we have been doing this with many customers all around the world.
None of our staff/management can override this warranty policy in any circumstances.